Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Reviving the Blooog

I am about to start a Like Limonade Revival...so here's a quick update on my life;
work, work, teach, teach, sunburn, eat, drink, swimming hole, ride my bike 300 miles, eat A LOT, pack, pack, wait, wait

Did you notice that I slipped in the fact that last month, I, ME, Elaine Hall rode my bike from Carmel to Santa Barbara with my roomate. I don't mean to brag, but I can't help it! I never thought I could ever do it in my life! We averaged about 50-60 miles a day, camping at Hike and Bikes along the way for 5 days, and after doing it, I think more people should try! It was so cool to ride down the same way that I've driven for years, taking my time, seeing every mile(very clearly..sometimes painfully..) So yeah, if you're thinking..what a braggart...It's true!

In other news...I'm leaving for France this Sunday, Sept. 12. Updates will come...
Nothing exciting has been happening here...just packing and hanging out with my roomates who all are semi-unemployed at the moment...very convenient for me:)

1 comment:

  1. You're leaving this Sunday!? Yay! Can't wait to hear all about you're lovely life in France! Ayez tellement l'amusement. Prenez les photos!

    ReplyDelete