Monday, June 21, 2010

Beziers



On an intuitive hunch, I went to my mom's house this afternoon to pick up some mail, and there, sitting demurely on the kitchen table was my contract for France! I've been waiting for this for weeks...the deets of my 7 month stay are all laid out in this little brown envelope.
Here they are:
I'll be in Beziers, a small city on the river Ong (or ang or something...whatever who cares-its a river--awesome) Beziers is 10 mins to the sea, home of wine and bullfighting, and close enough to the love of my life-- Barcelona--to visit on weekends.
Starting Oct 1 and ending April 30, I'll be teaching English in a french high school.
...high...school...
I repeat: high school.
And... that's all I know. This should be interesting.
See you in a few France.

2 comments:

  1. OMG! I'm so happy for you! This is going to be an unbelievable experience.

    ReplyDelete